Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night. A horrible dream about dinosaurs.

The background of the dream is: (Yepp, the background, just like a movie, I never had a dream like this, like a inferior Hollywood product.)

I'm back to China, but the city is more like Sydney or New York, which has a large area of water around one side of. Actually I think it's not any city of China, but is more likely to Tokyo. Anyway, briefly the dream happens in an Asian city. It is strange that my vehicle is not any kind of automobile, but a helicopter. And I'm not 20s, because my body is so small and amazing flexible.

A peaceful morning, I'm flying through the city by helicopter, skimming through the surface of sea (or a huge lake), when I find something unusual under the surface of water. Dozens of giant unidentified objects are rising rapidly. Well, they're heads of some cute fish, maybe seals or sea dogs. At the next second, these cute fishes become everyone's nightmare ---- they're flying dinosaurs, with destructive capability of attacking. People are running, screaming, then tearing by them... It is a my dreaming version of World of War. The difference is just the anthropophagous dinosaurs take place of the mechanical monsters. The following thing I can do is escape, running then hiding myself under a corner of deserted stair.

That's the end. Unbelievable.
Probably I'll have a detective dream next time, like CSI.

No comments: