Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Next Shopping List

What a crazy December!
All the bigs days get together: my birthday, and X'mas, New Year's Day, of course, plus a super pleasant holiday----Boxing Day.

There is a little pad on the left hand side of my desk. I write down everything that comes into my mind at that sparking moment. Then about one week or two weeks later, a new shopping list comes out!

So, what do I wanna own for this X'max and New Year's Day?

A new masque, maybe Estee Lauder
A bottle of pore minimizer, Clairns
A new perfume, maybe Crabtree & Evenlyn + L'occitane
Several sets of Bikini
A big grass beach hat
A new casual short
A new pair of gorgeous bra & underwear
Several pairs of short socks
A pair of Converse vans
......

The desire of human being is endless. No one can actually get rid of it. Greed, means one wants something shouldn't or needn't belong to him/her.
The aim to put a pad on my desk, is not only write down my desire, but also is to remind myself if I really need these fancy, attractive, but probably useless things.

No comments: